ATTENTION: WCYFS Programs & Services Update
WCYFS cares deeply about the health of its community, supporters, clients and team. Due to rising concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and recommendations from government agencies, we have made changes to ensure the safety of everyone.
Effective immediately, the following programs, services and events are limited, postponed or cancelled:
In-Person Services are Limited
- Our 24-Hour helplines are available for over the phone crisis services.
- Client appointments are available by phone.
- WCYFS’ Youth Drop-In Center and California Street Office are closed to the public, but WCYFS will continue to provide food to youth clients in need. Youth clients are able to pick up food at the California Street Office from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Court accompaniment will be on a case-by-case basis at this time.
- We are still available to assist with any urgent temporary restraining order (TRO) needs over the phone during business hours (209) 941-2611.
Domestic Violence | (209) 465-4878
Sexual Assault | (209) 465-4997
Youth/Human Trafficking | (209) 948-1911
Postponed until further notice
- WCYFS 40th Annual Luncheon
- Victim Assistance Training (VAT)
Cancelled until further notice
- Support Groups
- Parenting Courses
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support! Please call us at (209) 941-2611 or check back for any new updates.