Women’s Center-Youth & Family Services (WCYFS) understands this is a difficult and unprecedented time, and we hope everyone is staying safe. While we are practicing social distancing as a community to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, WCYFS remains committed to serving victims and homeless youth. We continue to provide critical services and crisis intervention to individuals and families through our 24-hour helplines, phone appointments and limited in-person contact. Despite the urgent health crisis at hand, victimization does not stop. Help us do our part by donating and showing your support for at-risk, runaway & homeless youth and victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking. Here are our needs during this time:
- Water bottles
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizers
- Disposable latex gloves
- Baby wipes
Are you shopping at AmazonSmile?
If you are shopping on AmazonSmile 0.5% of the price will be donated to a charitable organization. Choose Women’s Center-Youth & Family Services as your organization of choice.
Drop off or ship donations to:
620 N. San Joaquin Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
ATTENTION: WCYFS Programs & Services Update
WCYFS cares deeply about the health of its community, supporters, clients and team. Due to rising concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and recommendations from government agencies, we have made changes to ensure the safety of everyone.
Effective immediately, the following programs, services and events are limited, postponed or cancelled:
In-Person Services are Limited
- Our 24-Hour helplines are available for over the phone crisis services.
Domestic Violence | (209) 465-4878
Sexual Assault | (209) 465-4997
Youth/Human Trafficking | (209) 948-1911
- Client appointments are available by phone.
- Court accompaniment will be on a case-by-case basis at this time.
- We are still available to assist with any urgent temporary restraining order (TRO) needs over the phone during business hours (209) 941-2611.
- San Joaquin Street Office
- California Street Office
- DAWN House
- Safe House
- Opportunity House
Locations Closed Until Further Notice
- WCYFS’ Youth Drop-In Center is closed to the public, but WCYFS will continue to provide food to youth clients in need. Youth clients are able to pick up food at the California Street Office from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Lodi Office
- Serenity House
Postponed until further notice
- WCYFS 40th Annual Luncheon
- Victim Assistance Training (VAT)
Cancelled until further notice
- Support Groups
- Parenting Courses
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support! Please call us at (209) 941-2611 or check back for any new updates.
Kelli, a survivor of domestic violence, has found healing and safety for her and her family. Video produced by Aerial Escape.