Some problems are too big to face alone.
We’re here to help.
- Shelters for battered women and their children
- Shelters for homeless youth
- Youth Drop-In Center
- 24-Hour Crisis Lines
- 24-Hour hospital response
- Individual Peer Counseling
- Individual Therapy
- Support groups for battered women, survivors of sexual assault, and adults molested as children
- Parenting Classes
- Accompaniment to law enforcement agencies, court proceedings, hospitals, and social service providers
- Temporary Restraining Order assistance
- Case Management
- Legal and justice system information
- Information and referrals to other agencies
Education & Outreach
Comprehensive Youth Outreach and Early Intervention
Provides mentoring services, recreational activities and learning opportunities for at-risk youth and young adults aged 16-24.
Prevention Education Program
Presentations designed to educate children, teens and adults about the effects and prevention of domestic violence, sexual assault and other forms of social violence. Topics include child sexual abuse, teen sexual assault, dating violence, rape prevention, sexual harassment, violence in the workplace, tech abuse, healthy relationships, and bystander intervention.
Presentations geared towards local businesses, civic groups, faith-based organizations, educational institutions, and community service providers. Information is provided on the Women’s Center–YFS’ services, the issues of domestic violence and sexual assault, and volunteer opportunities.
Eight to twelve-week parenting and co-parenting life skills classes designed to reduce domestic violence and the incidence of child abuse in the family setting.